The inovgate acceleration fund program offers an intensive four-month program for dynamic tech companies looking to target the rapidly growing Southeast Asia market. Only companies with unique products, technologies, services, plus a working prototype and initial funding will be considered.
The acceleration fund program begins with several weeks of intensive preparation in Israel, followed by two months of meetings, pitches and networking in Singapore.
While in Israel, selected companies work with our team of marketing, finance, technology and Southeast Asia experts, in order to prepare you for success in Singapore.
On completion of the Israeli portion of the program, the inovgate team and participating companies relocate to Singapore for several months of meetings, pitches, and networking activities. We’ll introduce you to potential investors, customers, partners and distributors in Singapore and the region, and arrange and accompany you on a road show to an additional Southeast Asian market.
inovgate provides you with office space in both Israel and Singapore, and our local team is at your service to arrange additional meetings, follow ups, and help you optimize your time.
Once you’ve completed the initial program, the Singapore office will be at your disposal and act as your local point of contact and representative.
We hold a minimum of two sessions per year with 6-8 companies participating in each session. Once a company has completed the initial program, we continue to work with these “graduates” and offer services as well as a base in Singapore.
The first part of the program will be spent in Israel preparing for Singapore.This includes:
- Tailoring your business plan and determining any funding you require
- Developing your key positioning and messaging
- Creating collateral regarding company, product/service
- Preparing various presentations to potential investors or lenders,
marketing and sales pitches
- Learning about cultural differences and awareness
- Determining target companies and setting up meetings
- One on one mentoring
The second part of the program will be spent in Singapore and Southeast Asia.This includes:
- Meetings with financial institutions and investors
- Meetings with potential partners companies
- Presentations to potential customers
- Presentations to universities and government officials
- Participation in events, meet-ups, etc.
- Road show to another target market in the region, including meetings and exhibition opportunities
To be eligible for inovgate, a company must have:
- A proven prototype
- Seed funding
- Time to invest in the program
Our professional team screens all applicants to determine who is most suitable for the inovgate acceleration fund program. We will be looking at your technology, product or service, the people involved, and the opportunity for your company. We will ultimately select 6-8 companies to participate.
Once you have been selected for the program, our teams in Israel and Singapore will search for the right potential companies, investors, government agencies and universities for you to meet. From the moment of initial contact to actually signing a deal or raising capital, we will make the process as efficient and transparent as possible.
Once you have finished the initial program, you become an Alumni member, entitling you to use our Singapore office as your local address. We continue to assist in your other steps in the region.